Workshop To Discover Your Customer Avatar
Three Steps To Discover Your Customer Avatar
1. Define Your Customer Avatar
Start with a local reach to build your tribe. Learn how to find your tribe so you can talk to real prospects about your offer and more!
2. Meet Your Ideal Prospects Locally
Discover easy and popular mobile tools to find your ideal and qualified prospects in your community to convert them into customers.
3. Use a Proven Method to Scale Globally
After launching and validating your offer, automate your marketing to convert more leads on a startup budget of only $10!
Customer Avatar Example: What are Vancouver Cultural Creatives and Changemakers? Ray and Anderson created a questionnaire to identify “Cultural Creatives” in Western society. Below are characteristics of a “Cultural Creative”. Agreement with 10 or more indicates status as a “Cultural Creative”. 25% of the adult population is a Cultural Creative.
- Love of nature and deep caring about its preservation, and its natural balance.
- Strong awareness of the planet-wide issues like climate change and poverty and a desire to see more action on them being active themselves
- Willingness to pay higher taxes or spend more money for goods if that money went to improving the environment
- Emphasize the importance of developing and maintaining relationships
- Emphasize the importance of helping others and developing their unique gifts
- Volunteer with one or more good causes
- Intense interest in spiritual and psychological development (personal growth)
- See spirituality as an important aspect of life, but worry about religious fundamentalism
- Desire equality for women and men in business, life and politics
- Concern and support of the well-being of all women and children
- Support spending more money on education, community development programs, and the support of a more ecologically sustainable future
- Unhappy with the left and right in politics
- Optimism towards the future
- Involved in creating a new and better way of life
- Concerned with big business and the means they use to generate profits, including destroying the environment and exploiting poorer countries
- Unlikely to overspend or be heavily in debt
- Dislike the emphasis of modern cultures on “making it” and “success”, on consuming and making money
- Like people, places and things that are different or exotic
There is a demand for products of equal quality that are virtuous. Included in the cultural creative demographic are consumers of New Age goods and services:
- Organic and locally grown food
- Organic and natural personal care products
- Hybrid and electric cars, as well as city bicycles
- Green and sustainable building
- Sustainable or ecotourism
- Energy efficient electronics/appliances
- Socially responsible investing
- Natural household products (paper goods and cleaning products)
- Complementary, alternative and preventive medicine (Naturopathy, Chinese medicine, etc.)
- Fair trade products
- Literature in the mind/body/soul, holistic health and New Age genres
Aligned with Vancouver’s Green Economy of Seven Sub-sectors:
- Local food (Vancouver food strategy to reduce carbon footprint with fresher foods)
- Green building design and construction
- Clean technology, alternative energy and green building products
- Green infrastructure, transportation and planning
- Sustainability services and education
- Land and water remediation and environmental consulting
- Materials management and recycling
As the third greenest City in 2017, Vancouver has a goal to become Greenest City 2020.
Free Crowdfunding Video Clips and Presentations