Resources To Start A Business
[Free Workshops Resources]
We co-produced 3 Start A Business Workshops in 2017 at The Tribe and Creative Co-workers to help 270 creatives and changemakers get funding and launch their products or services online. In 2018, we refocused and relaunched to online marketing. Get the resources to start a business below.
Workshop 1: Get Your Hobbies & Passion Online At Creative Co-workers (Value $197)
Case Study, Presentations, Recorded Screencasts Training and More at Creative Co-workers:
- 5 Market Research Shortcut Templates for Your Ideal Customers
- Case Study: Marketing Startup Secrets With Facebook Insights
- Automate Your Marketing on a Startup Budget of $10
Workshop 2: Ask An Angel Workshop At the Tribe (Value $149)
- Is your business investor-ready?
- Is your product or service offering well-defined and easily communicated?
- Is it easy for potential investors to grasp how your business will make money?
These are the type of questions our special guest (angel investor) can answer. He’s a member of Vantec, Open Angels and Kereitsu. We also help a brainstorming session to help participants get clear about their positioning statement.
Workshop 3: Crowdfunding Success Video Clips & Presentations at The Tribe (Value $99)
Presentations and Video Clips on Crowdfunding Success at The Tribe:
- Keynote Speaker, Daryl Hatton, CEO of Fundrazr on Crowdfunding Success
- Speaker, Mirey Faema from Changemaker Marketing on Tools & Strategies
- Speaker, Daniel Moscovitch from Sustainable Visibility on Facebook Ads
- Speaker, Little Woo on planning with participation, funding or support
Workshop 4: Get Started In 24 Hours To Launch Online (Value $1394 / Month)
Facebook Live presentation with Team Synergy, group of marketers, entrepreneurs and work from home parents:
- Keynote Speaker, Brittany Marie on Team Synergy Success
- Learn how to get started in 24 hours, even if you have no experience
- Grow your Facebook Friends and Fans with no paid Facebook Ads
Enter Your Email To Start A Business In 24 Hours