How to Promote Your Business Offline With Events
Attend Live Events to Promote Your Business Offline
The offline world has so much potential and at times less competition. When you are browsing the web you typically see many different ads fighting to grab your attention online. When you are promoting your business offline, you get an opportunity to advertise in a space that is less congested. Attending events in your industry can also be beneficial to meet potential partners and help your business grow.
- You can offer a printed ticket invitation as a free gift at events you attend.
- You can also use this printed ticket invitation as a business card when people ask what you do for a living.
- You can give printed ticket invitation as a free bonus to prospects who subscribe or take action in your existing sales funnel.
How to Promote Your Business with Meetups
- Meetup is a very low-cost marketing method that already has potential prospects who are looking for opportunities.
- Meetup allows you to register for as a free member and you can then search for groups that are meeting around you based on several different topics.
- You can also create groups yourself and attract folks form your target audience.
- Join niche-specific groups and contact the owners of these groups if you see there isn’t much activity or posts for weeks. Ask the owner if you can take over the group.
- You have to pay a small monthly fee, but the former group owner has already done the hard work of building up the membership and now you can market to them.
How to Promote Your Business with Eventbrite
Eventbrite is a bit similar to Meetup. It allows you to browse events that are happening near you. You can post your own events as well.
- You can go on Eventbrite and start searching for events within your industry to see the kind of events that are happening.
- This will give you ideas on what kind of events you can run for your business.
- Using the word Free in your title is also effective. When you create your event, use clear banner images and communicate the overall value of your offer for attendees.
- The event can be free to attend; some folks will choose to buy your products or services.
- If you effectively communicate the value you will be offering and are consistent with the message of the Eventbrite ad you placed.
- You can use a video or other types of creative content to promote your business through your Eventbrite ads.
How to Promote Your Business with Facebook Events
Facebook is one of the best platforms when it comes down to inviting our Facebook Friends and advertising these events.
- You can use Facebook to generate leads or attendees for your event by sending them directly to your landing pages.
- You can set up tracking and pixels so you can monitor how much you are spending for each registration.
- You can continuously update your target as Facebook is always adding additional targeting options for advertisers.
How to Promote Your Business Using Joint Venture (JV) Events
People will only promote your offer to their list if they know you, like you and trust you. You need to know your numbers. Don’t approach a potential JV partner without being able to share any results. Write out your offer, write down potential questions and provide answers to them.
A formula you can use is called the Triple WIN with joint ventures for your live events.
- First WIN is to let your potential JV partner know your offer is a win for their audience.
- Second WIN is for your partner. If their customers respond and convert well to your offer, your partner will make more money for be even more valuable.
- Third WIN is for you. Make sure you bring yourself up last, as you don’t want to come across selfish. Make it clear you bring value to your partner’s customers first, then to your partner, and finally you’ll be rewarded as well.
You have a great product. But a different vendor has a product that’s a perfect complimentary to yours. Then you can create a JV up-sell or JV downsell and share the profits.
How to Use JV Upsells to Promote Your Business
You include their product as part of your up-sell flow, then share the proceeds accordingly:
- You gain traffic to your offer as an up-sell on someone else’s sales funnel.
- If your product is high ticket, you can always connect with people who are in your market and work out a deal for your offer to be placed on their backend, if they do not have one.
- This will allow you to generate sales and get you access to buyer traffic. This is extremely valuable as these are your JV partner’s customers and not cold leads.
How to Use JV Down-Sells to Promote Your Business
You include their product as part of your down-sell flow, then share the proceeds accordingly:
- You can do the very same thing here as a JV upsell and that is with down-sells placed on their backend, if they don’t have one.
- If your price point is low ticketed, you can have your offer placed as a down-sell on someone else’s sale funnel, again attracting you qualified buyer traffic.
How to Promote Your Business with an Email List
- From these live events, you can constantly build your email list. This allows you to run a new offer and get it out in front of 1,000 plus people now part of your warm list. This allows you to present the offer to your list and you’ll get a response back quickly.
- If you don’t have an email list, you will have to allocate a marketing budget to build up your list from both online and offline methods.
- Your email list will be the backbone behind any business you run. You can get data back instantly from people who are already within your target audience.
Summary of How to Promote Your Business Offline
Using offline traffic to promote your business is an effective method, particularly with so many online and social media ads cluttering up our email inboxes and social media news feeds. These can come from live events where the conversion rates are much higher as prospects get to meet you in real person, which increases the know, like and trust factor. By leveraging joint ventures, you can access partner’s contacts.