How to Use Facebook Live & Zoom
How to Use Facebook Live & Zoom [Grow Your Business]
Use Facebook Live For Public Broadcasting
We’ll show you how to use Facebook Live live-casting around the world. You can use Facebook Live with your mobile device to go live on Facebook if you have an audience there. The goal is to reach 5,000 Facebook friends ASAP targetting marketers, entrepreneurs and people who want to work from home. By sharing your Facebook Live to Facebook Groups with with over 10,000 members each, this will help you to grow your business.
Use Zoom For Private Online Meetings
You can also use Zoom, a web and video conferencing system ideally on your laptop or desktop as the host. It is a standalone service and not connected to a social media platform.
Zoom live online events are an immersive content marketing medium. Not only can they keep your audience engaged for the duration of the time, but they often include an interactive Q & A session — which many attendees find useful.
Why Use Livecasting To Grow Your Business
Both Facebook Live and Zoom happen in real time, as opposed to other content types such as whitepapers and blog posts, webinars happen in real time. This gives your audience a great sense of inclusion and engagement. However, many webinars are recorded and available for later viewing.
These live online events are a great alternative to a live event. If you don’t have the budget to host a live event for your audience, host a webinar and get your prospects and customers together in one place.
Key Features of Zoom for Your Livecasts
Zoom is a desktop video conferencing tool similar to Skype or Google Hangouts. It allows a group of people to interact in real time through audio, video and text messages. The advantage of Zoom over Skype and Hangouts is that participants do not need to share contact information with each other or create accounts.
- Free for the first 40 minutes.
- Zoom offers free group video calls for up to 50 people simultaneously.
- Unlimited number of meetings.
- To initiate a call, log in with Gmail or Facebook account.
- People you invite to join a call needn’t have these credentials, or even log in. You can just send them an invitation with a link via email, instant message, or text message, or even phone them to provide a link and an ID number for the call.
- Mobile Screen Sharing – Zoom is the first to offer mobile phone screen sharing.
- Video Call Recording – Another feature that sets Zoom apart is the ability to record meetings.
Zoom is Easy to Screen Share
You can screen share a traditional PowerPoint presentation, a video, your website, graphs, infographics ore more. You can annotate these visuals to draw attention to the important points.
How to Use Facebook Live
Instead of your laptop or table for Zoom.us, you can only go Live using the Facebook for Android app or the Facebook for iOS app. To start, get out your mobile device and open up the Facebook app. Check to make sure that you have a strong signal before going live. WiFi works best, but if you can’t find a nearby network, you’ll want a 4G connection. If you have weak signal, the ‘Go Live’ button will be grayed out.
- Go to your Facebook profile and open up the status bar as if you’re going to write a new post.
- Tap the “Live” icon, which looks like a human silhouette.
- Give Facebook access to your camera and microphone when prompted.
- Press the blue “Continue” button on the introductory page.
- Choose your privacy setting. You can make it public.
How To Use Facebook Live Videos To Grow Your Audience
Team Synergy holds daily Facebook Live videos shared by the members in Facebook Groups, resulting in the Synergy Facebook Group growing to over 4500 members in 1 month! By sharing Facebook Lives across Facebook Groups, 100s if not 1000s of people see these posts and I get new Friend requests daily.
Just by sharing Team Synergy Facebook Lives daily, this has helped me increase my Facebook friends by 70% and Facebook fans by 35% in 1 month without spending anything on Facebook Ads!