Vancouver Marketing Coach & Consulting
For Entrepreneurs to Start and Grow an Ethical Business
Who are these entrepreneurs? They are Cultural Creatives & Changemakers in support of Vancouver Greenest City 2020. They are aligned with Vancouver’s Green Economy with Seven Sub-sectors:
- Local food (to reduce carbon footprint and enjoy fresher foods)
- Green building design and construction
- Clean technology, alternative energy and green building products
- Green infrastructure, transportation and planning
- Sustainability services and education
- Land and water remediation and environmental consulting
- Materials management and recycling
As the third greenest City in 2017, Vancouver has a goal to become Greenest City 2020.
About Liza J. Lee, Marketing Coach & Consulting
- My Vancouver marketing coach & consulting experience includes +50 small businesses, corporations and events since 2001 to support our local economy.
- I’m also the author of the Marketing Step-By-Step Guide: Quick & Easy Tools to Get You More Sales – Mobile Marketing for Micro Businesses.
- For the first 10 years of my marketing career, I focused on enterprise corporate jobs and contracts.
- Then in 2013, I started to work with service providers: such as IT consultants, web developers, lawyers, accountants, mortgage brokers and financial advisors for life, disability and critical illness insurance, as well as exempt market products.
Co-Founder of The Art Party – Earth Charter® Endorser
- As co-founder of The Art Party, I’m an endorser of Earth Charter® for a just, sustainable, and peaceful planet, with over 10,000 social media contacts in my tribe.
- The Art Party participated in the annual Earth Charter Day at DUDOC Vancouver, an Earth Charter® partner. Earth Charter® is an affiliation with the United Nations.
- The Art Party is also a member of LOUD: An association of professional and ethical businesses that support the LGBTQ community with products and services.
- The Art Party is an ethical social innovation club from East Vancouver.
Marketing Startup Secrets provides workshops and coaching to start and grow an ethical business. The Marketing Startup Secrets site is owned and operated by Liza J. Lee Inc.
“Adding measurable value with creativity, transparency and integrity, to achieve sustainable growth.”
FAQS: About Vancouver Marketing Coach & Consulting
For Ethical Entrepreneurs to Start Locally, Then Grow Globally